Sunday 12 June 2016

Easy Brush Cleaning Routine


 
Investing in good quality makeup brushes is important, and if you want to get the most out of your makeup and achieve a flawless looking face, it's integral to clean your brushes regularly. Hygiene is important because oil and dirt will stay on your makeup applicators if you don't take the time to properly cleanse them. I recently purchased the Beauty Blender Blendercleanser solid and the Brushegg. These two products have changed the brush cleaning game big time for me. In just a few easy steps, your brushes are thoroughly cleansed and as good as new!

The Blendercleanser retails for £14 and although it was designed to clean your beauty blender, I use it to clean all my makeup brushes. It is free of dyes and irritants, making it soft and friendly to use. It has a soy-based formula which breaks down quickly making it easy to use. Soy is also one of nature's finest moisturisers and it comes in compact packaging making it perfect to travel with. 


The Brushegg is quick and easy to use, affordable and travel-friendly. I bought mine from eBay for £2.89! I simply run my brushes under the tap and then brush them into the Blendercleanser, before rubbing them into the Brushegg so the product foams and lathers up. The little grooves on the Brushegg are used to agitate the bristles just enough to clean them of product, oil and dirt without causing any damage. And at under £5, I really have no complaints! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Get Ready To Glow . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig