Sunday 28 August 2016

August Favourites


August was a super expensive month for me with my short break away to Paris and finally booking my tickets to California. But I managed to put some money aside as I knew I'd be taking a trip to Sephora and managed to pick up quite a few new products. I'm still playing around with quite a lot of them but others I've been using religiously since I bought them. What have you been loving this month?

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - I love soap and glory and I used this scrub a while ago but for some reason I stopped to try other brands. I recently repurchased it and remembered why I loved it so much in the first place. Made with brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains, this scrub smells good enough to eat! I use it twice a week in the shower and it leaves my arms and legs feeling super smooth and hydrated. 

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - I've been wanting to try out this foundation for months and I finally got round to buying it when I was in France. I recently did my ride or tie makeup tag and the only reason I didn't include this was because I hadn't been using it for as long as my MUFE HD Stick but the more I use this, the more I fall in love with it. It's a medium to full coverage foundation but with a natural finish. I bought mine in the shade nude which matches me perfectly. Infused with coconut water that delicately replenishes the skin's moisture levels, this lasts all day without drying out my face. It's blurs out imperfections and leaves my skin with an airbrushed finish. 

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder - I'd heard quite a few people rave about this on Youtube but never imagined it would be this good! I use this over the top of my Too Faced foundation for a flawless face that lasts all day. This powder blurs out imperfections and doesn't sink into any of my fine lines during the day. My makeup looks just as good at 5pm as it did at 9am. I've been using this everyday since I bought it and I've finally found something to replace my Mac Studio Pressed Powder as my go-to. 

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - This lightweight elixir is a little overnight miracle worker. It helps restore my skin's healthy appearance overnight resulting in smoother, healthier and more radiant skin in the morning. The oils absorb into my skin instantly to help replenish it. You only need a few drops on your face to notice a difference. The packaging is gorgeous and this feels and looks like a luxurious product. 

Nars Blush in Orgasm - I finally got round to purchasing this blush! A beautiful everyday shade that suits multiple skin tones, this blush glides onto my skin so easily and doesn't look patchy like some of my others. It's not too pigmented but just enough to leave my skin with a naturally healthy glow.

L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask - I think this is the first L'Oreal skin care product I have purchased and I'm seriously loving it. I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling purer and cleaner. After applying it I feel like my face is much firmer and more luminous. I've got masks ten times the price of this that don't work as well. The texture is really creamy and it cleanses my pores, leaving my skin looking clarified but without drying it out. And it's only £5!!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Get Ready To Glow . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig