Thursday 1 September 2016

L'Oreals New Pure Clay Masks


Who doesn't love a good face mask? Whether it's part of your self-care Saturday routine or something you use on a regular basis, face masks not only work wonders on our skin, but are an important part of a little "me time". I'm a bit of a face mask junkie and love trying out new brands and different types. I don't usually buy drugstore masks but when I saw that L'Oreal recently launched their line of new pure clay face masks, I was really excited to try them out. I mentioned the Pure Clay Detox Mask in my August favourties post but wanted to go into a little more detail here as I also picked up the Pure Clay Glow Mask. 

The pots contain 50ml of product and claim to deliver 10 treatments. They are currently on offer in Boots for £5, normally priced at £7.99 each. All three masks contain a blend of 3 pure clays; koalin, montmorillonaite and ghassoul. I first picked up the Detox mask which promises clearer and purer skin after just one use. I've tried out this product several times and each time my skin has looked brighter and more cleansed. I leave it on for around 10-15 minutes although the recommended time is 5-10 minutes. 

I then picked up the Pure Clay Glow Mask which promises to exfoliate and illuminate the skin without drying it out. This mask combines the three pure clays with red algae which is known for its brightening properties. The beaded, creamy texture helps to exfoliate the skin, resulting in softer, smoother and brighter skin immediately. 




Having tried out both these masks multiple times, I'm very impressed. I've noticed a visible difference after just one use and my skin looks brighter and more clarified. If you're looking for a new face mask that works without spending a fortune then look no further!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Get Ready To Glow . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig