Saturday 17 September 2016

Mini Drugstore Haul



I haven't done a drugstore haul in a while and with my local Boots store now stocking NYX products, I thought one was a little overdue. I managed to pick up a few shades of their Lingerie Suede line which I'm excited to try out as well as two new face powders. I also grabbed a tube of the Maybelline Baby Skin primer as I've heard it's a great dupe for the Benefit Porefessional which I love. 

NYX High definition finishing powders - I picked up two of these in the shades banana (for my under eyes) and translucent. I have heard great things about these and they claim to soften the appearance of fine lines and pores whilst offering a fresh matte finish. What more could I ask for?

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - I've been wanting to try these out in like forever! I finally got my hands on the shade sandstorm which has always been sold out every time I've been. It's a beautiful neutral brown which I love. I also picked up the shades soft-spoken and vintage which is a lovely berry mauve and I've heard it's a dupe for ABH "Trust Issues"

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer - This has been around for a while but I've only just picked one up. It promises a matte finish and the gel texture leaves skin feeling fresh and soft and helps avoid shine on skin. Bye Bye Pores!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've had my eyes on the NYX finishing powders. I love the colour sandstorm and soft-spoken. I've been looking for a primer, let's just say I pretty much need all these in my life right now haha x
    taniaawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to try these out! I've been wanting to try sandstorm for months now so happy I finally got my hands on it! x

    ReplyDelete

© Get Ready To Glow . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig